LT1994 Low Noise, Low Distortion Fully Differential Input/Output Amplifier/Driver
The LT1994 is a high precision, very low noise, low distortion, fully differential input/output amplifier optimized for 3V, single supply operation. The LT1994’s output common mode voltage is independent of the input common mode voltage, and is adjustable by applying a voltage on the VOCM pin. A separate internal common mode feedback path provides accurate output phase balancing and reduced even-order harmonics. This makes the LT1994 ideal for level shifting ground referenced signals for driving differential input, single supply ADCs.
The LT1994 output can swing rail-to-rail and is capable of sourcing and sinking up to 85mA. In addition to the low distortion characteristics, the LT1994 has a low input referred voltage noise of 3nV/√Hz. This part maintains its performance for supply voltages as low as 2.375V. It draws only 13.3mA of supply current and has a hardware shutdown feature that reduces current consumption to 225μA.
The LT1994 is available in an 8-pin MSOP or 8-pin DFN package.
- Differential Input A/D Converter Driver
- Single-Ended to Differential Conversion
- Differential Amplifier cation with Common Mode Translation
- Rail-to-Rail Differential Line Driver/Receiver
- Low Voltage, Low Noise, Differential Signal Processing
Features and Benefits
- Fully Differential Input and Output
- Wide Supply Range: 2.375V to 12.6V
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Low Noise: 3nV/√Hz
- Low Distortion, 2VP-P, 1MHz: –94dBc
- Adjustable Output Common Mode Voltage
- Unity Gain Stable
- Gain-Bandwidth: 70MHz
- Slew Rate: 65V/μs
- Large Output Current: 85mA
- DC Voltage Offset <2mV MAX
- Open-Loop Gain: 100V/mV
- Low Power Shutdown
- 8-Pin MSOP or 3mm × 3mm DFN Package